Information about the position
We are looking for a Python / Django developer for a modern B2B payments platform startup for the US market.
The mission is to create the simplest way to send and receive business-to-business payments. Unlike other payment platforms, the project’s modern, easy-to-use UI and APIs allow companies to build a powerful payments infrastructure in minutes.
- Remote first startup – CEO/CTO in San Francisco
- Work and coordination within normal european business hours
- Reporting to VP of Engineering based in Minnesota
- Possibly the team in Central Europe would become independent later
- This is a full-time / long term position.
Possible first tasks that you would work on: OAuth/SSO, Accountant Dashboard, integrations with Paypal, Slack, OCR, etc.
Information about our client
- B2B payments platform, solid traction
- 52 employees in total
- Currently around 25 engineers/developers and constantly expanding
- CEO/CTO and core engineering team based in SF
- Heavily engineering oriented, strong existing engineering team, applying all the best practices, etc.
- Just raised ~$30M series B from prominent investors
- Python – advanced
- English – Upper intermediate (B2)
- Experience writing automated unit tests, using unit testing frameworks, and providing mentorship to other team members around unit testing approaches
- Experience with Computer Science fundamentals (data representation, data structures, algorithms)
- Nice to have: background in Fintech
What we offer
- cutting edge SaaS web-based technologies
- develop your skills
- a relaxed, young, professional and diverse work community.
- freedom, flexibility, autonomy and responsibility.
- an office in Bratislava (or remote) where you’ll have the chance to interact with your colleague on the project and other Python developers on different projects.
Testimonials from your potential future colleagues:
- “Good remuneration.”
- “The possibility to bring new ideas to projects and leave a footprint.”
- “Good atmosphere”
- “Work MacBook (if you like to work on MacOS).”
- “Community of people who cooperate when solving challenging tasks and are good friends on top of that. :)”