Information about the position
We are looking for a software developer to join the team of one of the oldest cryptocurrency companies. As part of the team, you will have the opportunity to build and develop a global bitcoin trading platform with customers all over the world. The existing technology stack is Python / Django / Linux, but it’s not a strong requirement to be proficient in them yet.
Primarily we are looking for talented and motivated people who are willing to accept challenges and develop themselves. We also value open-minded attitude and good communication skills. We have a diverse, international team and the primary working language is English.
Although the client is already an established, financially profitable company, it is not a corporation. They treasure agile ways of working and a growth hacking kind of mindset. This is a long term position.
Here is what we expect from a competent candidate:
- Strong programming skills
- Understanding of web development paradigms and concepts
- Strong problem-solving skills and ability to write good and efficient code
- Experience writing automated unit tests, using unit testing frameworks
- Experience with Computer Science fundamentals (data representation, data structures, algorithms)
- Fluency in English (at least Upper intermediate level B2)
These skills are not required but considered a plus:
- Django or ReactJS experience
- Familiarity with Linux / Unix-based operating systems
- Generic understanding of software development methodologies and processes
- experience in FINTECH