- Work on challenging tasks and collaborate with excellent colleagues
- Take on responsibility for a component or a team, helping to solve real-world problems with software that serves a large user base
- Grow and develop your skills through collaboration and knowledge sharing
Our company culture is relaxed and friendly, and we place a strong emphasis on maintaining a clean and maintainable code base.
Additional requirements that will be considered a bonus include:
- Understanding of web development paradigms and concepts
- Experience writing automated unit tests using unit testing frameworks
- Familiarity with Computer Science fundamentals (data representation, data structures, algorithms)